Can I trust Liveaboard.com and are they a legitimate diving holidays company?
With the scams, shams and frauds there are online, you are right to question the legitimacy of Liveaboard.com. This article is to reassure you that Liveaboard.com is a totally legit diving holiday company. In fact Liveaboard.com is one of the biggest booking agents for liveaboards in the world.
Netherlands based Liveaboard.com is a legitimate scuba diving travel agency. Their business is dedicated to booking liveaboard holidays across the world. Each of the people who work for Liveaboard.com know the diving business extremely well. They have been featured in many top media, including the Mail Online, Sport Diver, Scuba Diving and the International Business Times.
Is Liveaboard.com legit?
It's important to make sure you are dealing with a legitimate company before going ahead and getting your credit card out online. The same is true when you're booking a scuba diving liveaboard trip. The last thing you want is to book the trip of a life time, only to discover when you arrive the company doesn't exist.
"Fantastic - the customer service from LiveAboard.com was exceptionally attentive."Rob M, United Kingdom
However, in this instance is Liveaboard.com legit. Liveaboard.com are based in the Netherlands, but have sales consultants based in other parts of the world too. This includes Bali in Indonesia for example. On the last count, Liveaboard.com had 47 people working for them, with 14 nationalities and speaking 16 different languages.
This means that you'll be able to book your liveaboard trip from anywhere in the world and their sales consultants should be able to help.
"Since our founding we have helped thousands of people from all over the world to easily book their liveaboards. We have grown to be the largest online liveaboard travel agency worldwide by making our customers happy."Liveaboard.com - on their about us page
Why book with Liveaboard.com?
Of course you don't have to book your liveaboard boat using travel agencies like Liveaboard.com. You can go direct to the liveaboard boat company instead. However, Liveaboard.com have one of the largest varieties of liveaboards, which you can easily book online with the best price guaranteed. You have many liveaboard dive boats all in one place to compare prices and availability.
Their team of consultants are all passionate divers themselves. Many of them have been to the places around the world they sell liveaboard trips to. Liveaboard.com diving holidays include 38 countries around the world.
If the company wasn't legitimate, they wouldn't have gathered together so many great reviews. At the most recent count of the Liveaboard.com reviews, there was over 17,000 reviews!
Here's a sample of reviews of Liveaboard.com.com they promote on their online site:
"Very friendly and quick on the response. Thats why I booked already 2 trips with Liveaboard and will continue to do so in the future."Filip S, Switzerland
"Great overall experience. I would recommend to anyone."Jonathan M, United States
"Very helpful and fast in responses. People were kind and friendly. Thank you!"Phil I, United Kingdom
"Service is always available. All languages are spoken."Markus B, Germany
Top dive destinations offered by Liveaboard.com
The top dive destinations offered by Liveaboard.com include the following places:
- Indonesia - Liveaboard scuba diving in Indonesia boasts the greatest variety of marine life found throughout the world. Indonesia is in the Indian Ocean and is a scuba diving Mecca. It is the worlds largest archipelago. One of the top dive destinations of Indonesia is Komodo with some of the most special dive sites in the world. Or Raja Ampat, which is an amazing dive area and is one of Indonesia's most beautiful regions.
- Egypt and the Red Sea - Scuba diving in Egypt's Red Sea invigorates divers. It's another scuba diving Mecca with spectacular reefs, sharks, turtles, millions of brilliantly-colored fish and corals and historical wrecks like the Thistlegorm.
- The Galapagos Islands - The Galapagos Marine reserve is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is paradise for anyone who is passionate about nature. These islands famously inspired Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution. They are home to a vast number of animals and birds that can only be found in Galapagos.
- The Maldives - Scuba diving in the Maldives offers some of the world's most pristine and colourful reefs. There are also some of the most luxurious liveaboard dive boats to choose from. The Maldives' has warm crystal clear waters, which is home to mantas, whale sharks, reef sharks, sea turtles, brilliant flatworms and ghost pipefish.
- Thailand - liveaboard diving in Thailand gives scuba divers the chance to experience the abundant underwater life of the Andaman Sea with relative ease and comfort. Experience healthy reefs, schools of fish, barracuda, whale sharks, and manta rays.
Review of liveaboards to the Sea of Cortez:
More Reading: The best budget liveaboard dive boats Sea of Cortez
More top dive destinations covered by Liveaboard.com
- Mexico - Mexico has spectacular Cenotes, cage diving encounters with great white sharks and swimming among humpback whales and whale sharks. Mexico is extremely popular with divers looking to encounter large pelagics. Dive locations include Socorro Island, the Sea of Cortez and Guadalupe.
More Reading: The best budget liveaboard dive boats Sea of Cortez
- Philippines - The Philippines has 7,107 islands and a highly diverse marine life with around 2,000 species of fish. Liveaboard diving in the Philippines is still top of the list for scuba divers, with whale sharks being a number one attraction in Donsol, Oslob, or Sogod Bay.
- Australia - The Great Barrier Reef (GBR) is on many scuba diver's bucket list, with endless stunning reefs to explore. The GBR is on the east coast of Australia and available from Cairns. But there's also liveaboards that run from the west cast too. This includes to dive the less well known and remote areas of Mermaid and Clerke Reefs in the Rowley Shoals.
I hope you enjoyed this article about is Liveaboard.com legit
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof Gopro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or types of scuba diving (or specifically about is Liveaboard.com legitimate), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba diving (and snorkeling) for you to read and learn about these fabulous sports.
Have fun and be safe!