The Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard – Overall review rating 9.0 out of 10 and 4.5 stars
If you’re set on scuba diving the Maldives, your next decision is whether you do resort based diving vs scuba dive from a liveaboard. But as you’re reading this Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard review, it’s possibly safe to assume you intend to dive from a liveaboard.
Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard review: A review of the Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard reveals a 41 metre (135 feet) custom-built boat for scuba divers. Sleeps 22 scuba divers across 11 cabins with en-suites and air conditioning. Western and local food served buffet style indoors with a saloon and bar. Dive trips of 8 days 7 nights or 11 days 10 nights.
A good chance to see whale sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, turtles and more.
Features of Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard
The features that are included with your stay on the Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard are as follows:
- The Maldives Aggressor II is a large scuba diving vessel and is 41 metres (135 feet) in length.
- Designed for up to 22 divers across 11 luxurious cabins.
- Cabins have private en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, TV/DVD, charging ports and storage space.
- Warm water showers.
- A sun deck for those sun-worshippers who like to relax and enjoy sunbathing in-between dives.
- Food includes western style and local food and is served buffet fashion.
- Specific dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Indoor air conditioned saloon with bar.
- Paid-for internet.
- Nitrox vaialble at an extra charge.
- Non-divers are welcome.
- Scuba diving facilities include: DIN adaptors, separate rinse for underwater cameras and equipment and scuba gear rentals.
Maldives Aggressor II scuba diving
The diving from the Maldives Aggressor II is second to non and she was custom-built for scuba diving. On this large scuba diving liveaboard, you’ll be in the hands of experienced and professional crew.
Search for your favourite Maldives Liveaboard here:
Scuba diving options on the Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard:
- Best of the Maldives – 8 days 7 nights. 18 dives in total. Open water certification required or similar + no minimum logged dives. The ‘Best of the Maldives diving. This includes areas of North Male, South Male, North Ari, South Ari, Vaavu and Rasdhoo. Which includes spectacular channel-drift dives, wrecks, pinnacles and night dives. You have the opportunity to see mantas, hammerheads, eagle rays, Napoleon wrasse, grey reef and white tip sharks, turtles and in the right season the chance to see whale sharks.
- Best of the Maldives – 11 days 10 nights. 27 dives in total. Open water certification required or similar + no minimum logged dives. With similar range and areas covered as the 8-day trip, but with more dives and time spent underwater.
You can check the availability and prices for this Boat here.
Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard review by customers
Scuba divers that have stayed on the Maldives Aggressor II comments include: Great diving experience!; Fantastic crew. My dive guide was awesome; A stunning experience; Manta’s, Whale Sharks, Air Conditioning;
Here’s a review by a customer who rated the Maldives Aggressor II 10 out of 10 and 5 stars:
Manta Manta!!! “We saw so many mantas and other rays (during day and night), all kinds of sharks, incl. wale sharks and octopoi! We did not expect to actually see so much! The channels are really fun! For rather inexperienced divers with now 41 dives, we felt always safe and really well taken care of.” Recommended for: Really professional and super friendly crew, amazing dive sites with amazement guarantee, awesome food.Moritz G, Germany
Video of Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard
I hope you enjoyed this article about the Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard review
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkelling. Please use the comments section below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
But in particular if you’ve dived either in the Maldives or in particular on the Maldives Aggressor II, please share your experiences.
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or scuba diving (or specifically about the Maldives Aggressor II liveaboard review), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkeling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe!