Scubaspa Yang liveaboard review
If you want to scuba diving in one of the best places in the world. then you will want to dive from one of the best liveaboards found there. Scubaspa Yang liveaboard diving is top notch. But more importantly, in the words of divers who’ve experienced this ‘Exceptional‘ Maldives liveaboard, she’s:
- ‘Beyond incredible‘; and
- ‘One of the Best Liveaboards‘.
Scubaspa Yang liveaboard diving offers some the best diving, the best dive sites and the ultimate in liveaboard luxury. Rated 9.6 out of 10 and with 5 stars, the Scubaspa Yang is one of the most highly rated liveaboards in the Maldives, if not the world.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Scubaspa Yang liveaboard - the main review points
The following are covered in this article about Scubaspa Yang liveaboard:
- Features of the Scubaspa Yang liveaboard.
- Overall rating of the Scubaspa Yang liveaboard.
- The Scubaspa Yang liveaboard reviews.
- Diving itineraries.
- The on-board accommodation.
- Scubaspa WiFi.
- The food and drink on board.
- Scubaspa PADI diving.
- Scubaspa discount code.
- How to book a liveaboard trip on the Maldives Scubaspa Yang liveaboard.
Lets' take a look at each of these in more detail:
Features of the Scubaspa Yang liveaboard
The following are the key features of this Maldives liveaboard dive boat:
- Custom-built for scuba divers.
- Nitrox available on board at an extra charge.
- DIN adapters.
- Scuba equipment rental.
- Tenders for diving.
- Dive deck.
- Rinse hoses and separate rinse for u/w cameras.
- Warm water showers.
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly - see one of the reviews below from a non-diver.
- Stand Up Paddleboards.
- Kayaks On-Board.
Overall rating of the Scubaspa Yang liveaboard
The overall rating based on customer reviews on the Scubaspa Yang is rated 'Exceptional and shes scored 9.6 out of 10 with a full 5 stars.
The Scubaspa Yang liveaboard reviews
At the time of writing this Scubaspa Yang liveaboard review, there were 130 customer reviews of this exceptional liveaboard dive boat. Here's a sample of a few of the top reviews:
"Awesome diving and crew. 5 star hotel on board Diving, diving and diving They are choosing the best dive sites." Recommended for; Whale shark diving, nurse sharks, mantas.Igor E, Russia - 10 out of 10 and Exceptional, plus 5 stars.
The following review was from someone who doesn't even scuba dive!
"Amazing all future trips will be on a live aboard! This was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I don't even dive! Five star everything while floating through the amazing Maldives. It has set the bar for all future travel and we will definitely be doing it again in another part of the world. New experiences, new friends and new appreciation for live aboard travel! Thank you!" Recommended for: Beautiful Boat, 5 Star Staff and Service, Always on the move.Tisha G, United States - 10 out of 10 and Exceptional, plus 5 stars.
Then back to a Scubaspa Yang review by a scuba diver:
"Beyond incredible! This has been our best Liveaboard experience we have ever had! The boat is stunning, the food was absolutely incredible (with lots of options) and the diving could not have been better. Mantas, whale shark, currents, colors, it had everything! The currents here are very strong and a reef hook is needed on most dives so the diving in the Maldives is not for beginners but it has to date been the best diving experience that we have had and we have been to some pretty incredible places. I couldn’t recommend this boat any more highly and we cannot wait to visit again 🙂" Recommended for: The boat, the big fish, the food.
Diving itineraries from the Scubaspa Yang
The liveaboard dive trips on the Scubaspa Yang include shorter 5 day/4 night dive trips to a full 8 day 7 night liveaboard trip to explore the Maldives.
Scubaspa Yang dive itineraries
- Best of Maldives - 8 day 7 night trip - Approximately 15 dives in total; Experience required is PADI Open Water (or equivalent); No minimum logged dives required. Diving includes the 'Fish Tank', Rasdhoo Atoll, Rasdhoo Madivaru Channel, Rasdhoo Madivaru and Moofushi Point. Marine life expected (but on guaranteed) includes the following: Whale sharks, manta rays, scorpionfish, glassfish, reef sharks, Napoleon wrasse, green turtles, beautiful corals and dolphins.
- Best of Maldives - 5 days 4 nights trip - Approximately 9 dives in total; Experience required is PADI Open Water (or equivalent); No minimum logged dives required. Diving will include 'Fish Tank', 'Rasdhoo Madivaru Channel', 'Rasdhoo Madivaru' and Moofushi Point. Marine life expected (but not guaranteed) includes: Whale sharks, manta rays, scorpionfish, glassfish, reef sharks, Napoleon wrass, green turtles, beautiful corals, dolphins, hammerheads.
The on-board accommodation
The on-board accommodation on the Scubaspa Yang includes the following features:
- Luxury accommodation throughout.
- Air conditioned cabins.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- En-suite bathrooms.
- Seaview cabins.
- Accommodation for up to 40 guests.
- Total of 19 cabins.
- Total of 24 bathrooms.
One of the other great benefits of the Scubaspa Yang is that not only does she have on-board internet and WiFi, but the WiFi is free of charge and included in the cost of the liveaboard trip.
No extra charges for internet and WiFi, so you can upload your photos from your diving, keep up to date with your emails and keep people posted on your favourite social media.
The food and drink on board
The food and drink on-board the Scubaspa Yang liveaboard includes the following features:
- Local food options.
- Fine cuisine.
- Food is buffet style.
- Al Fresco diving is an option.
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available.
- You get a beach barbecue of your liveaboard dive trip.
- There's a fine wine selection, beer is available and soft drinks, but at an extra charge.
- There are free welcome cocktails.
- All drinking water is included in the price of the liveaboard.
- Requests for special dietary requirements at time of booking.
Scubaspa PADI diving
On-board the Scubaspa Yang are optional PADI diving courses for an additional charge. Why not take the opportunity to enhance your diver experience and diver certification level.
Scubaspa discount code
There are no Scubaspa discount codes as such, but if you're lucky you may get a discount at the time of booking. At the time of writing this article there were two trips discounted by 25% (see above image).
How to book a liveaboard trip on the Maldives Scubaspa Yang liveaboard
If you like the Scubaspa Yang review of features, food and diving in this article and you want to find out more, the best way to do this is to visit Liveaboard.com. Liveaboard.com offer some of the most competitive liveaboard rates there are.
More Reading: Is Liveaboard.com legit? (Liveaboard.com reviews)
I hope you enjoyed this article about Scubaspa Yang liveaboard diving
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof Gopro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or types of scuba diving (or specifically about Scubaspa Yang liveaboard diving), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba diving (and snorkeling) for you to read and learn about these fabulous sports.
Have fun and be safe!