Seawolf Felo Liveaboard review
The Seawolf Felo Liveaboard is operated by Seawolf Diving Safari and is a 39 metre (128 feet) wooden hulled dive boat built for up to 22 scuba divers. With paid Nitrox onboard so you can extend your dive times. Meals cater for all dietary requirements. 11 en-suite aircon cabins for couples, singles and families.
Seawolf Felo Liveaboard overview
In this Seawolf Felo Liveaboard review I take a look at what this dive boat offers for scuba divers. In the above image you’ll notice there have been 8 verified customer reviews. This has resulted in an overall review rating of 9.1 out of 10 and 4.5 stars. That’s a good review by any one’s standards and a great start for any scuba diver and makes this liveaboard perfect for your next Red Sea diving safari.
Here’s an example customer review of the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard:
Great dive guides and crew. “White tip sharks, manta, turtles. Daedalus Reef multiple times with hammer heads. Great dives.” Recommended for: Crew was amazing which makes survive and food great. And also dive guides are experienced and lot of knowledge about the site.One of the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard Reviews by Shuho N from Japan
Here is a list of what the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard offers to scuba divers and why you should choose this liveaboard to enjoy your Red Sea, Egypt scuba diving trip.
Seawolf Felo Liveaboard Features Table
|Feature||Advantage to You|
|Flexible booking||You can book with confidence knowing that this liveaboard offers a free trip reschedule within 24 months if you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 related restrictions.|
|Paid nitrox available||Nitrox onboard means you'll benefit from the many advantages of nitrox diving, including extended bottom times. Especially important when you enjoy diving and you want to spend as long as possible underwater.|
|Nitrox Course||If you are not already Nitrox trained, you can take advantage of the onboard Nitrox course to benefit from Nitrox diving (an extra charge).|
|Dietary restrictions catered for||Relax knowing that whatever your dietary requirements, you can enjoy the food onboard, as the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard will cater for any specific dietary requirement you have.|
|En-suite cabins (All 11 cabins)||You benefit from your own private en-suite bathroom so you can shower and get ready in comfort.|
|Aircon cabins (All 11 cabins)||You benefit from being able to choose the temperature of your cabin for complete comfort and a good night’s sleep.|
|Scuba gear rental||The benefit to you is you can travel light and simply rent all your scuba equipment onboard.|
|Includes The Best of the Red Sea diving||You benefit from the best of the Red Sea diving:
1. North Hurghada, which includes: famous wrecks like the Thistlegorm and Rosalie Moller and reefs of of Ras Mohammed and the Straits of Tiran in the Red Sea.
2. Marine Park North diving on the Brothers for the Numidia and the Aida wrecks, Daedalus Reef for hammerheads and Elphinstone for oceanic white tip sharks and hammerheads.
3. Deep south and St. Johns Reef, which offers the best the Red Sea has to offer where you might see hammerheads, tiger sharks, and fox sharks.
|2 Sun decks||An advantage to those sun-lovers to relax and sun bathe between dives with a choice of 2 sun decks.|
|Free internet||If you want to make use of your phone using the FREE Wifi and internet, you can as it's free onboard.|
|Scuba diving courses||You benefit from being able to advance your diving skills with onboard scuba diving courses. These courses are an extra charge.|
|Available for charter||If you charter the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard you have more flexibility over the diving and diver numbers (subject to max. diver numbers).|
|Din adaptors||If you have DIN regulators you don't have to worry, as they have DIN to Yoke regulator adaptors onboard.|
|ENOS Rescue System onboard||ENOS® is an emergency system for divers which supports the search at the surface for missing people. The ENOS®-System consists of two components: one, the ENOS®-Receiver aboard the dive boat and the other, the ENOS®-Transmitters which are carried by the divers during the dive.|
What are the pros and cons of the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard?
As with any scuba diving holiday booking, there are always pros and cons to take into consideration. Let’s take a look at the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard pros and cons.
Pros of the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard
- Flexible booking terms.
- Middle budget cost Egypt liveaboard.
- Paid nitrox is available so you benefit from longer dive times.
- The Seawolf Felo Liveaboard cost (see below) includes your drinking water, soft drinks, tea & coffee, full-board meal plan, snacks, diving package, cabin towels, and Wifi internet.
- 7 night diving package includes up to 20 dives in total.
- The meal package includes local food served buffet style.
- Specific dietary requirements are catered for, but you need to add this when you book your trip.
- The Seawolf Felo liveaboard offers diving courses at an extra charge, which includes a nitrox course.
- Cabins are all en-suite and have aircon.
Cons of the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard
- The Nitrox is paid for.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included in your trip cost.
- Only 7-night trip itineraries to book.
Liveaboard.com legit company?
You can book with confidence as Liveaboard.com are a legit company. You can never be too cautious when booking online, especially when spending on the cost of a liveaboard trip.
Seawolf Felo Liveaboard cost and booking
To book a trip on the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard, prices begin at £89 ($125/€103)* per person per day – cost right at the time of writing this article.
The cost of booking the Seawolf Felo isn’t the cheapest Red Sea liveaboard, but then it’s also not the most expensive either.
You can book on the Seawolf Soul Liveaboard by clicking here: Book the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard.
The Seawolf Felo liveaboard cost to book includes the following:
- Drinking water, tea & coffee and soft drinks.
- Full-board meal plan, which includes specific dietary requirements (but this must be requested at the time of booking) and snacks.
- All your diving on the 7-night diving package includes up to 20 dives in total.
- Cabin towels.
The Seawolf Felo liveaboard cost to book excludes the following:
- Dive Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- National Park fees (The Brothers has a park fee to pay).
- Alcoholic beverages and wine with dinner.
- Port and fuel fees.
- Airport transfers.
- Hotel transfers.
- Optional gratuities.
- Scuba rental gear.
- Scuba diving courses, including the nitrox course.
- Snorkel gear.
Seawolf Felo Liveaboard discount code
If you are searching for a Seawolf Felo Liveaboard discount code you are best to look out for the discounts Liveaboard.com offer on certain trips.
Also, take a read of this article about how to book a last minute Galapagos liveaboard cruise, as this shows you how the discounts show up when you come to book.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Seawolf Felo Liveaboard Reviews
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. But in particular if you’ve been on the Master liveaboard. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or scuba diving (or specifically on Seawolf Felo Liveaboard Reviews), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkeling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe!