Seawolf Diving Safari is a scuba tour agency in Hurghada, Egypt offering Red Sea diving safaris with three diving liveaboards. These include the Seawolf Felo Liveaboard, the Seawolf Soul Liveaboard and the Seawolf Dominator Liveaboard.
Seawolf Diving Safari boats
- Seawolf Felo Liveaboard – Click this link for an individual Seawolf Felo Review.
- Seawolf Dominator – Click this link for an individual Seawolf Dominator Review.
- Seawolf Soul – Click this link for an individual Seawolf Soul Review.
Why Seawolf Diving Safari boats are worth booking
There are a number of reasons why you should book a Red Sea dive trip on one of the Seawolf diving safari boats, as follows:
- Highly rated Red Sea dive safari boats, all with a score over 9 out of 10.
- All have nitrox on board, which is great if you want to extend your dive times.
- All three Seawolf Diving Safari boats have great Red Sea scuba diving safari itineraries, which include Elphinstone Reef, the Thistlegorm wreck, the Brothers and Daedalus Reef.
- All three offer excellent value for money – Seawolf Red Sea diving safaris offer great value for money.
- All dive boats offer free internet.
- All boats cater for couples with double cabins and single or solo divers with twin-share cabins.
Seawolf Diving Safari charter
The Seawolf Diving Safari boats are all available for charter, which means you can book the entire boat for a Red Sea diving safari. If you belong to a scuba diving club and can put together 22 divers, you can charter any one of the three Seawolf dive safari boats.
Seawolf Felo, Soul and Dominator Liveaboards - Features Compared Table
|Feature||Advantage to You||Felo||Soul||Dominator|
|Book/Enquire||Book with confidence with flexible booking||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
|Flexible booking||You can book with confidence knowing that this liveaboard offers a free trip reschedule within 24 months if you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 related restrictions.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Paid nitrox available||Nitrox onboard means you'll benefit from the many advantages of nitrox diving, including extended bottom times. Especially important when you enjoy diving and you want to spend as long as possible underwater.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nitrox Course||If you are not already Nitrox trained, you can take advantage of the onboard Nitrox course to benefit from Nitrox diving (an extra charge).||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dietary restrictions catered for||Relax knowing that whatever your dietary requirements, you can enjoy the food onboard, as the Seawolf Dive Safari Liveaboards will cater for any specific dietary requirement you have.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|En-suite cabins||You benefit from your own private en-suite bathroom so you can shower and get ready in comfort.||11||11||11/12|
|Aircon cabins||You benefit from being able to choose the temperature of your cabin for complete comfort and a good night’s sleep.||11||11||11/12|
|Scuba gear rental||The benefit to you is you can travel light and simply rent all your scuba equipment onboard.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Includes The Best of the Red Sea diving||You benefit from the best of the Red Sea diving:|
1. North/Wreck, which includes: famous wrecks like the Thistlegorm and Rosalie Moller and reefs of of Ras Mohammed and the Straits of Tiran in the Red Sea.
2. Marine Park North diving on the Brothers for the Numidia and the Aida wrecks, Daedalus Reef for hammerheads and Elphinstone for oceanic white tip sharks and hammerheads.
3. Deep south and St. Johns Reef, which offers the best the Red Sea has to offer where you might see hammerheads, tiger sharks, and fox sharks.
|Sun decks||An advantage to those sun-lovers to relax and sun bathe between dives on a sun decks.||Two large||One large||One large|
|Free internet||If you want to make use of your phone using the FREE Wifi and internet, you can as it's free onboard.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Scuba diving courses||You benefit from being able to advance your diving skills with onboard scuba diving courses. These courses are an extra charge.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Available for charter||If you charter the Seawolf Dive Safari Liveaboards you have more flexibility over the diving and diver numbers (subject to max. diver numbers).||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Din adaptors||If you have DIN regulators you don't have to worry, as they have DIN to Yoke regulator adaptors onboard.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ENOS Rescue System onboard||ENOS® is an emergency system for divers which supports the search at the surface for missing people. The ENOS®-System consists of two components: one, the ENOS®-Receiver aboard the dive boat and the other, the ENOS®-Transmitters which are carried by the divers during the dive.||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Seawolf Red Sea Diving Safari itineraries
All three Seawolf Diving Safari boats dive the following regions of the Red Sea:
- 8 day 7 night North/Wreck Red Sea diving safari leaving from Hurghada – Includes famous wrecks like the Thistlegorm (see video below) and Rosalie Moller and reefs of of Ras Mohammed and the Straits of Tiran in the Red Sea.
2. 8 day 7 night Marine Park North Red Sea diving safari leaving from Hurghada – Includes diving on the Brothers for the Numidia and the Aida wrecks, Daedalus Reef for hammerheads and Elphinstone (see video below) for oceanic white tip sharks and hammerheads.
You may like to read this article and watch the video about the Brothers shark attack. Discover how the shark attack could have been avoided if the diver had followed the four rules of safe diving with sharks.
3. 8 day 7 night Deep south and St. Johns Reef Red Sea diving safari leaving from Marsa Ghalib – Offers some of the best diving the Red Sea has to offer where you might see hammerheads, tiger sharks, and fox sharks.
Seawolf Felo, Soul and Dominator Liveaboards - More Details
|Cost per day||£89 ($125/€103)||£89 ($125/€103)||£105 ($147/€121)|
|Customer review rating out of 10||9.10||9.20||9.40|
|Best customer review||Scored 9.6 out of 10|
Beautiful boat, great crew, superb diving!
"Amazing wreck diving, swimming with dolphins, lovely boat, friendly crew, great dive guide."
Recommended for: Crew, boat, food.
Review by Jasper P from the United Kingdom
|Scored 10 out of 10|
Loved the Red Sea
"We got to explore a bit on some islands which was really cool. The diving in the Red Sea has been my ultimate favorite so far. We dove with dolphins on our last reef!"
Recommended for: Dolphin reef, the wrecks and the captain.
Review by Shanna T from the United States
|Scored 10 out of 10
Amazing trip...great itinerary...super crew and dive guides!!
"Seeing a school of 20+ hammerheads in Daedalus!!"
Recommended for: Crew, dive guides, diving sites.
Review by Stephane M from Canada
|Worst customer review||Scored 8.4 out of 10|
Seawolf Felo; st. John’s Reef: 4 July 2019
"Pro: My 4 th time at Red Sea. This was the most secure and best managed operation. Cons: no camera room or a table for cameras in the boat. No big fish this time of the year."
Recommended for: Well managed operation; security all time high; very good food.
Review by Vitor S from Portugal
|Scored 8.4 out of 10|
"Amazing team to sail with for 10 days, nice wrecks, night dives.. I missed the sharks in Brothers Island due to ear problem.. Hopefully next time will be better."
Recommended for: The Whole Crew on-board were EXCELLENT, well organized and Timing.
Review by Ibrahim A from Oman
|Scored 9.2 out of 10
very nice trip"All of the boat staff and dive guides were excellent - we couldn't have asked for better. we stayed in an upper deck room. i thought it could have used a little updating. we booked the brother islands tour, but i personally think 3 days at brothers is way too long especially since it was so crowded with other liveaboards (we counted 16 including us at big brother). i would have like to see other dive sites rather than so many repeat ones. the food was good - there were several excellent meals such as the bbq and turkey dinner. i would have liked to see a couple more healthier options from time to time. all in all, we enjoyed this trip. being Egypt is so reasonably priced, we surely got our money's worth on this adventure. thank you to all the staff for making this a memorable experience."
Recommended for: staf & service.
Review by Adam K from United States
|Length||39m (128 feet)||36m (118 feet)||36m (118 feet)|
|Number of dives||Up to 20||Up to 20||Up to 20|
Before you finally book your Red Sea diving safari on a liveaboard, you might like to compare all the other Red Sea liveaboards first. This article includes a handy table of all the Red Sea liveaboards.
The table is packed with information about the key elements to each dive liveaboard, which include:
- Customer review rating out of 10.
- Price per day in GBP, US Dollar and Euro.
- Which ones include flexible booking terms.
- Which liveaboards have nitrox on board and which of these include it for free.
- Where specific dietary requirements are catered for, including vegan and vegetarian options.
- Whether the boat has internet, and if so is it paid for or free.
- Max number of guests, number of cabins and bathrooms, plus whether the cabins have air con and ensuites.
- Whether the dive liveaboard has dive courses, sidemount diving support, plus if the boat is tech diver or rebreather friendly.
- Minimum experience and minimum logged dives required to enjoy the Red Sea diving safari on the particular liveaboard.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Seawolf Diving Safari
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. But in particular if you’ve been on the Master liveaboard. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or scuba diving (or specifically on Seawolf Diving Safari), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkeling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe!