Book a Myanmar diving liveaboard to enjoy one of the following dive liveaboard trips to visit:
- Mergui Archipelago.
- Similan Islands.
The above dive locations have the following characteristics in common:
- Remote diving.
- Clear blue water diving where the visibility can reach up to 50 meters (164 feet).
- Untouched coral reefs.
- Spectacular marine life.
- Relatively un-dived divers paradise.
- Deserted dive sights.
- Unlikely to see another liveaboard dive boat or any other tourists.
- Whale sharks, manta rays and Mobula rays.
- Sharks galore including nine species of shark in Myanmar.
- Dive sites tend to have strong currents.*
- Surface conditions can be rough.*
- Water temperature of 25-28°C (77-82.4°F).
* Diving is recommended for intermediate to advance scuba divers rather than newbie beginner scuba divers.
Video of scuba diving Mergui Archipelago from Thai Sea Liveaboard:
Fiji diving liveaboard comparison chart - Table of the best Fiji diving liveaboards (Scroll table right for more info.)
|Fiji Diving Liveaboard||Review Rating|
Out of 10
|Cost Per Day|
|Enquire||Nitrox||Logged Dives/Min dive certification||Internet|
|Available for Charter||Sidemount/Rebreather|
|Nai'a, Fiji liveaboard||8.8||£380/$517/€426||Enquire||Paid||OW-030||Paid||Yes||Rebreather Support||37m/120f||016/8/8||No|
|Reef Endeavour Liveaboard||9.2||£164/$223/€184||Enquire||No||OW-000||Free||No||None||73m/240f||130/64/64||Yes|
|Fiji Princess liveaboard||9.1||£164/$223/€184||Enquire||No||Non-diver||Free||No||None||55m/179f||068/34/34||Yes|
1. The exchange rate used for GBP to USD 1.36 and GBP to Euro 1.12.
2. The 'Cost per day' column will make it easy to sort these Fiji liveaboards by cost, but these prices may vary when you visit to book. The prices listed are a cost guide and were correct at the time of compiling this table.
3. Under review rating '0.0' means no rating received at the time of compiling the table.
4. To scroll on desktop select table and use arrow keys. On touch screen including mobile devices scroll the table using the screen.
5. Min dive certification: OW = Open Water Diver. AOW = Advanced Open Water Diver.
You may also wish to read this article about a 3 day 2 night liveaboard trip to the Similan Islands.
Video scuba diving Myanmar reveals manta rays, sharks and plenty of other sea creatures:
You might like to read about Socorro Island manta ray diving by liveaboard. This is another dive site that’s well known for big animal scuba diving and is also off the beaten track.
I hope you enjoyed this article about Myanmar diving liveaboard
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof Gopro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or scuba diving (or specifically about Myanmar diving liveaboard), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba diving (and snorkeling) for you to read and learn about these fabulous sports.
Have fun and be safe!