The Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard – Overall review rating 9.2 out of 10 and 4.5 stars
If you’re set on scuba diving the Maldives, your next decision is whether you do resort based diving vs scuba dive from a liveaboard. But as you’re reading this Blue Force One liveaboard review, it’s possibly safe to assume you intend to dive from a liveaboard.
Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard review: A review of the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard reveals a 42 metre (138 feet) custom-built boat for scuba divers. Sleeps 20 scuba divers across 11 luxury cabins with en-suites and air conditioning. Local food served buffet style indoors and alfresco with a saloon and bar. Dive trips of 8 days 7 nights.
The chance to see whale sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, turtles and wrecks.
Features of Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard
The features that are included with your stay on the Maldives Blue Force One One liveaboard are as follows:
- The Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard is a large stable 42 metres (138 feet) in length.
- Designed for up to 20 divers across 11 luxurious cabins.
- Cabins have private en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and TVs..
- Daily housekeeping.
- Warm water showers.
- A sun deck for those sun-worshippers who like to relax and enjoy sunbathing in-between dives.
- Food includes local food and is served buffet fashion.
- Specific dietary requirements can be catered for including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Indoor air conditioned saloon with bar and a choice of indoor or outdoor alfresco dinning.
- Paid for internet.
- Non-divers are welcome with snorkel equipment on board.
- Scuba diving facilities include: DIN adaptors, nitrox atan extra charge, separate rinse for underwater cameras and equipment and scuba gear rentals.
- Other leisure activities on board include Stand-Up-Paddle Board, wakeboarding or water skiing, kayaks, a glass bottom excursion and there’s a Jet Ski.
- Jacuzzi/hot tub on board.
- Naturalist guide on board.
Maldives Blue Force One scuba diving
The diving from the spacious Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard is highly rated and she was custom-built for scuba diving. You have to look at the stunning photos of this pure luxury liveaboard dive boat.
On this scuba diving liveaboard, you’ll be in the hands of experienced and professional crew.
Search for your favourite Maldives Liveaboard here:
Scuba diving options on the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard:
Examples of the dive itineraries on the Blue Force One liveaboard.
- Central Atolls Classical Route – 8 days 7 nights trip. 18 dives in total. Advanced Open Water – 50 minimum logged dives required.
- Central Atolls Classical Route – Special Dive & Snorkel (Male-Male) – 8 days 7 nights trip. 18 dives in total. Advanced Open Water – 50 minimum logged dives required.
On most of these trips divers will see a variety of marine life. This includes nudibranchs, moray eels, large schools of reef fish, eagle rays, various shark species, turtles, manta rays and whale sharks.
You can check the availability and prices for this Boat here.
Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard review by customers
Scuba divers that have stayed on the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard comments include: The best way to enjoy the Maldives; Second time on Blue Force One, we found the experience again surpassed expectations; Seeing a whale shark at night just by the boat and snorkelling with it; Fantastic trip with amazing crew! We enjoyed the whaleshark, lots of Gray and White Tip Reef sharks, many turtles and several different kinds of rays.
Here’s a review by a customer who rated the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard 10 out of 10 and 5 stars:
It was everything and more. “We saw everything from mantas to whale sharks and even a guitar shark. The diving was amazing and so was the staff. Boat was immaculate and you never noticed the staff cleaning. Unreal trip.” Recommended for: Diving food and crewKyle N, Canada
Video of Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard
I hope you enjoyed this article about the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard review
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkelling. Please use the comments section below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
But in particular if you’ve dived either in the Maldives or in particular on the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard, please share your experiences.
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkelling or scuba diving (or specifically about the Maldives Blue Force One liveaboard review), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkelling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe!