The Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard – Overall review rating 9.7 out of 10 and 5 stars
Are you’re set on scuba diving the reefs and waters of Indonesia? If you are, your next decision is whether you select resort based diving vs scuba dive from a liveaboard. But considering the fact you are reading this Tiare Cruise liveaboard review, it’s possibly safe to assume you intend to dive from a liveaboard.
Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard review in 20 seconds…
This 36.5 metre (120 feet) Indonesia liveaboard accommodates up to 14 scuba divers across 6 cabins. The Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard was custom-built for scuba divers and has luxury cabins with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Western and local style food served buffet style and fine cuisine, with an air-conditioned saloon. The scuba diving includes itineraries of 6 days 5 night to 12 days 11 nights offering some of the best diving in Indonesia. You’ll have the chance to see many types of shark, manta rays, Mobular rays, turtles, whales, dugongs and much much more.
Features of Indonesia Tiare Cruise cabin and deck
The Tiare Cruise offers liveaboard dive trips to Indonesia from 6-day 5-night to 12-day 11-night diving and snorkeling to the likes of Komodo, Raja Ampat, Forgotten Islands, also known as the Southeast Moluccas (Maluku Tenggara) and the Banda Sea. If you want a luxury diving experience in Indonesia, this is the dive boat to choose.
The features that are included with your stay on the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard are as follows:
- The Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard is 36.5 metres (120 feet) in length.
- Designed for up to 14 divers across 6 cabins.
- Cabins have air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, wardrobes for storage with daily housekeeping and a laundry service.
- A large leisure deck and sun deck for those who love to sunbathe.
- Warm water showers.
- Western and local style food is served buffet style and fine cuisine. Dinning is served alfresco dining or as indoor dinning. Plus all day snacks and there’s a beach BBQ.
- Wine and beer is available at an extra charge and a fine wines selection. Plus free soft drinks and welcome cocktails.
- Specific dietary requirements can be catered for including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Non-diver friendly for snorkeling.
- Indoor air conditioned saloon with audio and entertainment.
- Scuba diving facilities include: DIN adaptors, paid-for nitrox available, sidemount diving, a camera station with a separate rinse area for underwater cameras and equipment and scuba gear rentals. Plus tenders are used for diving.
- Free internet.
- Family friendly with family cabins.
- You can have a massage as an optional extra.
- For extra fun there are kayaks on board.
You can check the Tiare Cruise liveaboard availability and prices here.
Indonesia Tiare Cruise scuba diving review
On this scuba diving liveaboard, you’ll be in the hands of experienced and professional crew.
Search for your favourite Indonesia Liveaboard here:
Scuba diving options on the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard:
Examples of the dive itineraries on the Tiare Cruise liveaboard.
- Komodo South & North (Labuan Bajo-Labuan Bajo) – 12 days 11 nights trip. Approx. 33 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
- North & South Komodo (Labuan Bajo – Bali) – 8 days 7 nights trip. Approx. 18 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
- North & South Komodo (Bali – Labuan Bajo) – 8 days 7 nights trip. Approx. 18 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
- Komodo North (Labuan Bajo-Labuan Bajo) – 6 days 5 nights trip. Approx. 16 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
- Komodo & Maumere (Labuan Bajo-Maumere) – 10 days 9 nights trip. Approx. 29 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
- Komodo North (Labuan Bajo-Labuan Bajo) – 7 days 6 nights trip. Approx. 18 dives in total. Advanced Open Water Diver – 10 minimum logged dives required.
The diving in Indonesia
The diving in Indonesia is varied and interesting with some deep dives, which can be up to 30 metres (98 feet) and there are night dives too. The Tiare Cruise is about including most experience levels of scuba diver requiring only 10 logged dives, but you will need Advance Open Water divers or similar diver certification.
On most of these dive trips divers will see a variety of marine life. This includes bump head wrasse, snapper, blunt head parrotfish, nudibranchs, pygmy seahorses, moray eels, snake eels, frog fish, octopus, large schools of reef fish and turtles. Various shark species including grey reef sharks, thresher, black tips, silver tip sharks, hammerheads, wobbegong shark, epaulet sharks, tiger sharks, bull sharks and the occasional whale shark. Rays which include eagle rays, manta rays, marble rays and Mobular rays. Plus there’s is the chance you’ll see pilot whales, the occasional migrating blue whale, dolphins and dugongs.
Always remember you are diving with nature and what you see on the trip you choose will depend on the time of year, time of day and many other factors. You may also get the opportunity on some trips to dive the most beautiful shipwrecks of Indonesia too.
You can check the Tiare Cruise liveaboard availability and prices here.
Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard review by customers
Scuba divers that have stayed on the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard review comments include:
- Raja Ampat done in style – such a wonderful adventure!
- Recommended for: The Indonesian crew worked tirelessly and always with a smile, the casual chicness of the gorgeous boat and the amazing dive sites – like nothing I have seen and overload of Mantas!
- Best liveaboard ever!
- Our Misool sites were blizzards of fish and the healthiest soft and hard corals We’ve ever seen;
- Quality bar none, will do Tiare Cruise again, enjoyed the whole experience;
Customer reviews from around the globe
There are many great reviews from all around the World. This includes from the Australia to the United States of America and Europe. To see more of the Tiare Cruise reviews please click here to read them.
Here’s a review by a customer who rated the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard 10 out of 10 and 5 stars:
How to Celebrate a Birthday. “Celebrating my 73rd birthday on board with my daughter, the crew and other divers was a wonderful and very special experience. Time spent talking with the other divers and the crew. The epic diving including the manta cleaning station and school of devil rays, the various sharks (e.g., woebegone and walking), staggering beautiful coral and abundant and unusual fish life. The services connected with the diving including the terrific dive guides. The nights spent on the deck looking at the stars. All in all a perfect vacation and the Tiare is recommended without any hesitation.” Recommended for: The entire crew and the wonderful customer service. The excellence of the accommodations and the food. The great (and safe) diving).Robert B, United States of America
Video of Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard
I hope you enjoyed this article about the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard review
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkelling. Please use the comments section below. Please share your underwater photos and videos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
If you’ve dived in Indonesia and in particular on the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard, please share your experiences.
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions, or if you have more questions either about snorkelling or scuba diving (or specifically about the Indonesia Tiare Cruise liveaboard review), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkelling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe! #Indonesia liveaboard diving