3 day liveaboard options to Komodo Indonesia
If the time you have for a Komodo liveaboard trip is limited. If you only have 3 days and 2 nights to spare to explore or dive dive Komodo, then this article has the 8 liveaboards for you. However, only one of these Komodo liveaboards offers 3 day trips with scuba diving. The rest of them offer short trips for Komodo Island exploration instead.
3 day 2 night liveaboard trips to Komodo: If you’re looking to book a 3 day 2 night liveaboard to Komodo, there are 8 liveaboards to choose from. There’s just one liveaboard that offers 3 days for scuba diving Komodo. There are 7 boats that offer 3 day Komodo Island exploration trips for non-divers.
The best way to dive Komodo, Indonesia is by a scuba diving liveaboard. You can check the latest and best deals on Komodo liveaboards using the following window:
3 days 2 nights Komodo liveaboards offering scuba diving
There ‘s just one Komodo liveaboards that offers 3 day 2 night liveaboard cruises for diving.
The following Komodo dive liveaboard offers 3 day 2 night cruises.
- Shenron Liveaboard – No customer ratings yet. The Shenron liveaboard is perfect for solo travelers or those on a budget. This Komodo liveaboard offers dorm-style accommodation for up to 12 guests across 3 cabins. There are 4 shared bathrooms on this 26 metre (85 feet) dive boat. On this short dive trip you can dive up to nine dives in total.
More Reading: Is Liveaboard.com legit? (Liveaboard.com reviews)
Komodo liveaboards offering Komodo Island exploration trips for non-divers
The following Komodo liveaboards don’t offer scuba diving, but instead offer naturalist trips to visit the Komodo Islands instead. Come face to face with Komodo Dragons!
As with the dive liveaboards listed above, these liveaboard cruises all offer 3 day trips.
Non-dive trip Komodo liveaboards for Island exploring
- The Situju7 liveaboard – No customer ratings yet. The Situju7 is a traditional Indonesian sailing phinisi made of black ironwood. This Komodo liveaboard offers both double and twin-share accommodation for up to 10 guests across 5 cabins. There are 5 en-suite bathrooms on this 32.7 metre (107 feet) liveaboard boat.
- Plataran Phinisi Felicia – No customer ratings yet. The Phinisi Felicia by Plataran can accommodate up to 12 overnight guests in four twin cabins and two master cabins. The Phinisi Felicia liveaboard dive boat is a metre (89 feet) dive boat.
- Plataran Phinisi Ambasi – No customer ratings yet. The Ambasi Phinisi by Plataran is a 25 metre (82 feet) liveaboard boat offering luxury cruises to Komodo National Park for up to guests. There are a choice of 4 luxury cabins in total. This includes 3 doubles and 1 with a bunk bed for two solo divers to share.
- Ayana Lako Di’a liveaboard – Rated 9.2 out of 10 and Superb. The Ayana Lako’dia offers 9 generous size cabins to accommodate up to 18 guests. The Ayana Lako’dia is a large 54 metre (177 feet) dive liveaboard.
- Vidi Liveaboard – Rated 9.7 out of 10 and Exceptional. The Vidi offers accommodation for up to 20 guests across 8 cabins. The Vidi Komodo liveaboard is 27 metre (89 feet) in length.
- Splendour Cruise Ship – No customer ratings yet. The Splendour liveaboard offers accommodation for up to 8 guests across 3 cabins. The Splendour is a smaller Komodo liveaboard and is 20 metres (66 feet) long. There’s a total of 2 bathrooms on board.
- Royal Fortuna liveaboard – No customer ratings yet. The Royal Fortuna phinisi is 29 metres (95 feet) long and was designed to access places that larger boats cannot visit. This Indonesia liveaboard caters for just 11 guests across 5 cabins on 2 decks.
Indonesia dive liveaboards table
This list of Indonesia liveaboards is in descending customer rating order, followed by Scuba Diving Luxury Rating (SDE Lux Rating, see below), so the liveaboards with the highest customer rating and the best SDE lux rating will be at the top of the list. If you want to change the list order, use the “Sort by” dropdown below.
|Liveaboard main photo||Discover Liveaboard||Customer Review (Max 10)||SDE Lux Rating %||Flexible Booking||Dive Courses||Dietary Requirements||Nitrox||Gear Rental|
|Review Link: MV Seaisee; Booking Link: MV Seaisee||10||90%||YES||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Review Link: Jakaré; Booking Link: Jakaré||10||81%||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Review Link: Leyla; Booking Link: Leyla||10||73%||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES|
|Review Link: Wisesa; Booking Link: Wisesa||10||71%||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES|
|Review Link: Seven Seas; Booking Link: Seven Seas||10||71%||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Review Link: Cahaya Bersama; Booking Link: Cahaya Bersama||10||63%||YES||YES||YES||NO||YES|
|Review Link: MV Tarata; Booking Link: MV Tarata||10||52%||NO||NO||YES||YES||NO|
The Scuba Diving Earth Luxury Rating (SDE Lux Rating) is explained on each liveaboard review when you click the “Discover Liveaboard” link, and is my own Liveaboard Luxury Rating I’ve assigned to all liveaboards. Choosing between liveaboards is helped by customer scores, and if you get stuck choosing between two or three liveaboards, where each one has a high customer score out of 10, you can use the SDE Luxury Rating to help narrow down your choice.
Think about it like using Booking.com when searching for the best hotel. Booking.com also use a customer score where each customer rates hotels out of 10. This is similar to the liveaboard customer rating, which is also rated out of 10. But let’s say you only like to stay in hotels rated 8 and above on Booking.com, but you also want the hotel to have WIFI or parking, or to have a swimming pool etc. The features each hotel has is usually secondary to the score out of 10.
I hope you enjoyed this article about 3 day liveaboard Komodo
I’d love to hear from you. Tell us about your adventures of diving and snorkeling, in the comments below. Please also share your photos. Either from your underwater cameras or videos from your waterproof go-pro’s!
If this article hasn’t answered all of your questions. If you have more questions either about snorkeling or scuba diving (or specifically on a 3 day 2 night liveaboard Komodo), please comment below with your questions.
There will also be many more articles about scuba and scuba diving safety tips (and on snorkeling too) for you to read and learn about this fabulous sport.
Have fun and be safe!